Vero Hero

How can I dispute my consumer background report, in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)?

by Alfy Harvey 28th March 2019

In accordance with the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Vero will conduct a reasonable reinvestigation, free of charge, upon the request of any individual who disputes the information contained in their consumer background report. You can file a dispute by contacting Vero on our toll-free number 1 855 782 2108 or by email at Additionally your request may be sent via mail to: Attn: Data Protection Officer, Vero Screening Ltd, Princes House, 53-54 Queens Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 3XB, United Kingdom. Please provide us with the following information when making contact, in order that we can promptly investigate your dispute.


  • Details of the company that ordered the consumer background report
  • Actual or approximate date the report was originally issued
  • Your full name and contact information (telephone numbers, email address and mailing address)
  • Details of the items on your consumer background report that you wish to dispute
  • An explanation as to why you dispute the information and request that it be removed or corrected

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/veroscreening/ on line 64