Articles by : Alfy Harvey
In accordance with the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Vero will conduct a reasonable reinvestigation, free of charge, upon the request of any individual who disputes the information contained in their consumer background report. You can file a dispute by contacting Vero on our toll-free number 1 855 782 2108 or by email at email@example.com. Additionally your request may be sent via mail to: Attn: Data Protection Officer, Vero Screening Ltd, Princes House, 53-54 Queens Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 3XB, United Kingdom. Please provide us with the following information when making contact, in order that we can promptly investigate your dispute.
- Details of the company that ordered the consumer background report
- Actual or approximate date the report was originally issued
- Your full name and contact information (telephone numbers, email address and mailing address)
- Details of the items on your consumer background report that you wish to dispute
- An explanation as to why you dispute the information and request that it be removed or corrected