What is the IDD? The Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) replaced the Insurance Mediation Directive (IMD) from 1st October 2018 and primarily affects those that distribute insurance and reinsurance products. At its core, it aims to ‘enhance consumer protection when buying
- Vero Will Be At HR Grapevine 2019
- Employee Screening Implications Of The New Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD)
- Vero Offer Workday Platform Integration Alongside Networx, PeopleSoft & Bob
- Top 5 Reasons Why Screening Third Party Supplier Employees Is A Must
- Is Your Employee Screening Company Meeting Your Expectations? Probably Not….